Drs. J. Sumner Bell, Marc Sonenshine & more: 7 GI physicians in the headlines — March 17, 2017
Here are seven gastroenterologists making headlines the week of March 17, 2017.
J. Sumner Bell, MD, posted on the CDC's Cancer blog stressing the importance of regular screenings for people 50-years-old and older.
Marc Sonenshine, MD, represented the American Gastroenterological Association on a WebMD Facebook Live event, touching on regular screenings' importance.
Fola May, MD, Peter Liang, MD, Deborah Fisher, MD, and Dr. Bell participated in a colorectal cancer Twitter event, which ABC News sponsored and the AGA hosted.
The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy awarded Ami Sachdev, MD, and Shelini Sooklal, MD, community outreach awards for their videos aimed at increasing endoscopic procedure awareness.
More articles on gastroenterology:
GI leader to know: Dr. Katie Agnello of Florida Digestive Health Specialists
Loyola Medicine offering PillCam Colon 2 treatment: 4 insights
Gastroenterology leaders spreading colorectal cancer awareness: 3 key notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Adedayo Mokuolu of Desert Gastroenterology Associates
- Tenapanor provides 'compelling' symptom relief in phase IIb trial: 3 insights
- Gastro Health acquires Gastroenterology Consultants: 4 key notes
- Top Doctor Awards honors Dr. Kevin Collier: 3 points
- AAAHC elects board officers: 4 insights