Drs. Harjit Bhogal, Arushi deFonseka join Capital Digestive Care
Dr. Bhogal completed fellowship training at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center in Baltimore and Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond. Dr. deFonseka completed her residency training at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
The newly recruited physicians will provide patient care at the practice's Rockville, Md., location.
Capital Digestive Care includes 60 physicians. The practice is affiliated with 15 hospitals and eight outpatient endoscopy centers.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
6 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in June
Dr. Michael Diaz Joins HighPoint Physician Practices
Sleep Deprivation & its Effect on Colonoscopy Quality
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- FDA approves eye implant for outpatient presbyopia treatment: 4 things to know
- ASIPP submits comment letter with 4,534 Signatures to preserve independent practices and to repeal or modify MIPS
- 33 things for ASC leaders to know for June
- The never-event costing the US healthcare system billions & how Stryker is taking the lead to change that
- Why ASCs should prioritize personalities in staff recruitment: Select Physicians Surgery Center's administrator shares insight