Drs. Harjit Bhogal, Arushi deFonseka join Capital Digestive Care
Dr. Bhogal completed fellowship training at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center in Baltimore and Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond. Dr. deFonseka completed her residency training at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
The newly recruited physicians will provide patient care at the practice's Rockville, Md., location.
Capital Digestive Care includes 60 physicians. The practice is affiliated with 15 hospitals and eight outpatient endoscopy centers.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
6 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in June
Dr. Michael Diaz Joins HighPoint Physician Practices
Sleep Deprivation & its Effect on Colonoscopy Quality
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines adds 2 gastroenterologistsRead Now
- Buying in bulk, just in time purchasing, consignment: Which supply-ordering pattern is right for your ASC?
- 5 key ways to strengthen the surgeon-anesthesiologist relationship
- 10 Mayo Clinic innovations you probably don't know about
- The rise of employer-based insurance exchanges: 5 things to know
- 7 trends in employer health benefits