Drs. Benjamin Basseri, Marc Makhani join California surgery center La Peer Health Systems
added gastroenterologists Benjamin Basseri, MD, and Marc Makhani, MD, to its team.
Dr. Basseri focuses on the evaluation and management of dsyphagia, dyspepsia, abdominal pain, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease and colorectal cancer screening.
Dr. Makhani has a clinical and research interest in IBD, IBS, GERD, peptic ulcer disease, colorectal cancer screening and GI motility disorders.
La Peer Health Systems includes more than 50 physicians in 14 specialties.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
7 gastroenterologists making the news
Young gastroenterologists: the essential skills to thrive in healthcare today
6 recent GI field partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Boston Scientific sales hit $1.77 billion in Q1: 5 things to knowRead Now
- AmSurg price target set a $65, MFC dividend, Tenet Healthcare receives 'B' credit rating & more – 5 ASC company key notes
- Augmenting a gas naturally in our bodies fights RSV infection
- Outpatient cancer care "booming" in New Jersey — 5 key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jeffrey Kutscher of Gastroenterology Consultants of South Jersey
- $43B by 2019: 6 key trends in the global endoscopy market