Drs. Benjamin Basseri, Marc Makhani join California surgery center La Peer Health Systems
added gastroenterologists Benjamin Basseri, MD, and Marc Makhani, MD, to its team.
Dr. Basseri focuses on the evaluation and management of dsyphagia, dyspepsia, abdominal pain, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease and colorectal cancer screening.
Dr. Makhani has a clinical and research interest in IBD, IBS, GERD, peptic ulcer disease, colorectal cancer screening and GI motility disorders.
La Peer Health Systems includes more than 50 physicians in 14 specialties.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
7 gastroenterologists making the news
Young gastroenterologists: the essential skills to thrive in healthcare today
6 recent GI field partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Check-Cap CEO to ring NASDAQ closing bell to celebrate IPORead Now
- Succeed as a new manager: 5 tips
- How to turn ASC staffing from a cost-center into a value center — 8 key steps
- Healthcare services M&A: 10 key trends
- AAOS selects Medline Industries as distribution partner
- Did the ASC industry end the year with a bang or a bust? 50 things to know about 4Q, year-end financial results