Drs. Benjamin Basseri, Marc Makhani join California surgery center La Peer Health Systems
Dr. Basseri focuses on the evaluation and management of dsyphagia, dyspepsia, abdominal pain, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease and colorectal cancer screening.
Dr. Makhani has a clinical and research interest in IBD, IBS, GERD, peptic ulcer disease, colorectal cancer screening and GI motility disorders.
La Peer Health Systems includes more than 50 physicians in 14 specialties.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
7 gastroenterologists making the news
Young gastroenterologists: the essential skills to thrive in healthcare today
6 recent GI field partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Russell Howerton, Hologic's Kathleen Troeger join PCORI governing board
- 10 things to know about The Joint Commission survey process
- AGA, partners a step closer to developing CME to improve IBD management
- Republican senators bring ACA alternative to the table — 5 things to know
- North America dominates expansive hand hygiene market: 4 points