Dr. Siddharth Sura Joins Gastroenterology Associates in North Carolina
Lincoln Times-News report.
Dr. Sura is board-certified in internal medicine and board-eligible in gastroenterology. He is a member of the American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterological Association and American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
The Good, the Bad & the Ugly: The Economics of GI
ASGE Names Dr. Colleen Schmitt President, Announces 2014-2015 Board Members: 5 Things to Know
American Board of Surgery to Require Standardized Endoscopy Training
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr. Douglas Weismann recognized as a Continental Who's Who Prominent Physician of the YearRead Now
- Beware of Your CPA’s Advice on Asset Protection: The Advice you Get May be Inaccurate
- Medical errors still a leading cause of death in America — 5 things to know
- Where is healthcare the cheapest? 5 cities
- CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thing
- 8 gastroenterologist inventors