Dr. Siddharth Sura Joins Gastroenterology Associates in North Carolina
Lincoln Times-News report.
Dr. Sura is board-certified in internal medicine and board-eligible in gastroenterology. He is a member of the American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterological Association and American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
The Good, the Bad & the Ugly: The Economics of GI
ASGE Names Dr. Colleen Schmitt President, Announces 2014-2015 Board Members: 5 Things to Know
American Board of Surgery to Require Standardized Endoscopy Training
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Meriter-UnityPoint now offers Cologuard for CRC screeningRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting