Dr. Scott Merkley joins Lexington Clinic ASC
joined the Lexington (Ky.) Clinic gastroenterology department at the Lexington Clinic Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Dr. Merkley completed his gastroenterology and hepatology fellowship training at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center in Lexington. He has a professional interest in inflammatory bowel disease and diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy.
More articles on gastroenterology:
76 gastroenterologist compensation statistics
AGA: 3 updates on FMT
Are gastroenterologists happy or heading for burnout?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
AGA addresses duodenoscope infection risksRead Now
- Fujifilm's ground breaking technology
- 3 ASCs that aced accreditation surveys
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners adds Anesthesia Consultants of Dallas
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Postop NSAIDs increases anastomotic complication risk among colorectal resection patients, study finds