Dr. Scott Merkley joins Lexington Clinic ASC
Dr. Merkley completed his gastroenterology and hepatology fellowship training at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center in Lexington. He has a professional interest in inflammatory bowel disease and diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy.
More articles on gastroenterology:
76 gastroenterologist compensation statistics
AGA: 3 updates on FMT
Are gastroenterologists happy or heading for burnout?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know