Dr. Scott Merkley joins Lexington Clinic ASC
joined the Lexington (Ky.) Clinic gastroenterology department at the Lexington Clinic Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Dr. Merkley completed his gastroenterology and hepatology fellowship training at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center in Lexington. He has a professional interest in inflammatory bowel disease and diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy.
More articles on gastroenterology:
76 gastroenterologist compensation statistics
AGA: 3 updates on FMT
Are gastroenterologists happy or heading for burnout?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Skiff Medical Center acquires FUJIFILM technology, EndoChoice refinances debt & more – 5 GI/endoscopy company key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes