Dr. Omar Khan Joins Loyola University Health System
Chicago Tribune report.
Dr. Khan will also serve as an assistant professor in the gastroenterology and nutrition division at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine.
Dr. Khan completed his gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Chicago.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Cook Medical Launches Instinct Endoscopic Hemoclip
StopColonCancerNow.com Launches Referring Physicians Resource Portal
Physicians Endoscopy Names Rodger Baca Chief Development Officer
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 things to know about colonoscopy payment: AGA bundle vs. Medicare modelRead Now
- MEDNAX acquires Surgical Directions
- 35 summer reading picks for surgeons
- Becker's Healthcare announces ambulatory surgery center educational program
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief information officer strategy roundtable
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief executive officer strategy roundtable