Dr. Mitchell Cohen Elected as Children's of Alabama Physician-in-Chief
elected the physician-in-chief of Children's Alabama and named chair of the pediatrics department of the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine.
Dr. Cohen is currently the director of the gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition division at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
He will succeed Sergio Stagno, MD, who recently stepped down as chair and physician-in-chief.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Carnegie Hill Endoscopy Named First Fuse Endoscopy System Center of Excellence: 5 Things to Know
Gastroenterology in the News: 38 Physician Moves & Honors
Endoscopic Video Systems in the GI Field: 6 Statistics on Price
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
AGA, CDC partner to educate public on tobacco use & CRCRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career