Dr. Mitchell Cohen Elected as Children's of Alabama Physician-in-Chief
elected the physician-in-chief of Children's Alabama and named chair of the pediatrics department of the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine.
Dr. Cohen is currently the director of the gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition division at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
He will succeed Sergio Stagno, MD, who recently stepped down as chair and physician-in-chief.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Carnegie Hill Endoscopy Named First Fuse Endoscopy System Center of Excellence: 5 Things to Know
Gastroenterology in the News: 38 Physician Moves & Honors
Endoscopic Video Systems in the GI Field: 6 Statistics on Price
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Cologuard's role: Where the colorectal cancer test fits in GI after FDA approvalRead Now
- MEDNAX acquires Surgical Directions
- 35 summer reading picks for surgeons
- Becker's Healthcare announces ambulatory surgery center educational program
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief information officer strategy roundtable
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief executive officer strategy roundtable