Dr. Mitchell Cohen Elected as Children's of Alabama Physician-in-Chief
elected the physician-in-chief of Children's Alabama and named chair of the pediatrics department of the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine.
Dr. Cohen is currently the director of the gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition division at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
He will succeed Sergio Stagno, MD, who recently stepped down as chair and physician-in-chief.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Carnegie Hill Endoscopy Named First Fuse Endoscopy System Center of Excellence: 5 Things to Know
Gastroenterology in the News: 38 Physician Moves & Honors
Endoscopic Video Systems in the GI Field: 6 Statistics on Price
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. Brett Bernstein of Mount Sinai Beth IsraelRead Now
- Dr. Michael Hicks to serve as UNT Health Science Center's EVP of clinical affairs
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Brett Bernstein of Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- 6 must-reads on GERD diagnosis & treatment
- New Mexico Laser Eye Center to open this spring
- FUJIFILM SonoSite, Floating Doctors launches new video series