Dr. Mitchell Cohen Elected as Children's of Alabama Physician-in-Chief
Dr. Cohen is currently the director of the gastroenterology, hepatology and nutrition division at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center.
He will succeed Sergio Stagno, MD, who recently stepped down as chair and physician-in-chief.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Carnegie Hill Endoscopy Named First Fuse Endoscopy System Center of Excellence: 5 Things to Know
Gastroenterology in the News: 38 Physician Moves & Honors
Endoscopic Video Systems in the GI Field: 6 Statistics on Price
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Medicare colonoscopy reimbursement cuts could impact GI in 2016 & beyond
- October 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Endoscopic vessel harvesting: Key thoughts on benefits for patients
- Colorado panel to analyze healthcare costs — 5 points
- CMS addresses ICD-10 implementation errors — 5 observations