Dr. Michael Brunt Elected SAGES President
Dr. Brunt is the director of the Minimally Invasive Fellowship Program and co-director of Washington University Institute for Minimally Invasive Surgery in St. Louis. Dr. Brunt has been a member of SAGES since 1992 and served on its board since 2006.
Brian J. Dunkin, MD, FACS, has been elected president-elect of SAGES. Dr. Dunkin is head of the section of endoscopic surgery at Methodist Hospital Research Institute in Houston. He also serves as the medical director of the Methodist Institute for Technology, Innovation and Education.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Frontier Healthcare Opens Long Island Digestive Endoscopy Center: 5 Insights
AGA Technology Summit: 4 Key Takeways
Colonoscopy Facility Reimbursement: 2013 vs. 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Zacks weighs in on Tenet shares — 3 notes
- 4 key points on NYU Langone Medical Center & Winthrop-University Hospital's affiliation & their growing ASC network
- Top 10 states with the highest HIV diagnoses rates
- 5 things to know about the new healthcare scam linked to the ACA
- Auditors claim Obama administration illegally distributed payments to payers under ACA reinsurance program — 5 key points