Dr. Harry Eugene Sarles Elected as American College of Gastroenterology President
elected Harry Eugene Sarles Jr., MD, as the 2013-2014 president.
Dr. Sarles is a private practice gastroenterologist at Digestive Health Associates of Texas in Dallas. He is also the chief of staff at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Rockwell, Texas.
He has been heavily involved with ACG since 1993 and most recently served as vice president.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Ambulatory Surgical Center of Southern Nevada Raises Colorectal Cancer Awareness
NextServices Announces Integrated Mobile Platform for GI-Driven Surgery Centers
What Are Gastroenterologists' Lifestyles Like? 18 Statistics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About