Dr. Gregory Diamonti Receives American College of Gastroenterology Fellowship Designation
Lincoln Times-News report.
Dr. Diamonti earned his medical degree from the State University of New York in Brooklyn. He completed his residency and fellowship training at Emory University in Atlanta.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
What Does ICD-10 Mean for Gastroenterologists?
5 Recent GI-Driven Facility Openings & Plans
Polyp Removal: Conventional vs. Cold Snare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology AcquisitionsRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA