Dr. Gregory Diamonti Receives American College of Gastroenterology Fellowship Designation
Lincoln Times-News report.
Dr. Diamonti earned his medical degree from the State University of New York in Brooklyn. He completed his residency and fellowship training at Emory University in Atlanta.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
What Does ICD-10 Mean for Gastroenterologists?
5 Recent GI-Driven Facility Openings & Plans
Polyp Removal: Conventional vs. Cold Snare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Elects Sandi Baber to Board
- 4 Keys to a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- It's Go Time: The Final Preparations for ICD-10
- Kenny Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners to Speak at Becker's June Conference
- ASC Strategy: Key Thoughts on Patient Volume Growth Opportunities