Dr. Donald Jensen Elected President of American Liver Foundation, Great Lakes
Dr. Jensen is a professor of medicine and director of the Center for Liver Diseases at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 Devices & Tests Designed to Improve Colorectal Cancer Screening
Frontier Healthcare Opens Long Island Digestive Endoscopy Center: 5 Insights
Dr. Michael Brunt Elected SAGES President
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes