Dr. Donald Jensen Elected President of American Liver Foundation, Great LakesGastroenterology and Endoscopy
Chicago Tribune report.
Dr. Jensen is a professor of medicine and director of the Center for Liver Diseases at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 Devices & Tests Designed to Improve Colorectal Cancer Screening
Frontier Healthcare Opens Long Island Digestive Endoscopy Center: 5 Insights
Dr. Michael Brunt Elected SAGES President
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Colonoscopy surveillance lessens risk of CRC in IBDRead Now
- Qui tam suits on the rise emphasizes need for ASC compliance plans
- To prevent patient leakage, turn to technology
- Real estate considerations for ASCs
- The Amazon.com for ASCs: Using collaborative consumption to improve the bottom line
- Lolo Jones shares lessons for overcoming failure at Becker's ASC Annual Meeting