Dr. Donald Jensen Elected President of American Liver Foundation, Great Lakes
Chicago Tribune report.
Dr. Jensen is a professor of medicine and director of the Center for Liver Diseases at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 Devices & Tests Designed to Improve Colorectal Cancer Screening
Frontier Healthcare Opens Long Island Digestive Endoscopy Center: 5 Insights
Dr. Michael Brunt Elected SAGES President
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
enGene raises $11.5M for intestinal gene delivery platform developmentRead Now
- 18 statistics on podiatry revenue per case at ASCs
- Changing Perspectives: One Gatronenterologist's Switch to a Different Brand of Endoscope
- 5 fresh ideas for differentiating your ASC
- 5 recent ASC industry acquisitions
- Physician employment vs. private practice: 14 statistics on pay, satisfaction & more