Dr. Ciarán Kelly Joins Newly Formed Synthetic Biologics Clinical Advisory Board
Ciarán Kelly, MD, a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School, has joined the new clinical advisory board. Dr. Kelly is the director of the gastroenterology fellowship training program and medical director of the Celiac Center at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston.
The clinical advisory board also includes:
• Mark Wilcox, MD, head of microbiology at Leeds Teaching Hospital in the United Kingdom
• Curtis Donskey, MD, an associate professor of medicine at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland
• Thomas Louie, MD, a professor of medicine at the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
American Board of Surgery to Require Standardized Endoscopy Training
8 Devices & Tests Designed to Improve Colorectal Cancer Screening
The Good, the Bad & the Ugly: The Economics of GI
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations
- The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders installs Mazor system in ambulatory outpatient setting: 4 things to know
- 5 financial thoughts for mid-career physicians
- ASA, ePreop partner on quality reporting software: 5 notes
- RIVANNA partners with Vertec Scientific to market new anesthesia device: 3 notes