Dr. Carol Lee-Collins Joins KRMC in Arizona
Carol Lee-Collins, MD, a board-certified gastroenterologist, has joined the medical staff of Kingman (Ariz.) Regional Medical Center, according to a Daily Miner report.
Prior to joining Kingman Regional Medical Center, Dr. Lee-Collins was in practice with Sanford Health in Bismark, N.D.
Dr. Lee-Collins' practice, High Desert Gastroenterology, will be located on the Kingman Regional Medical Center campus.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Dr. Pavan Manchikalapati Joins Colquitt Regional Medical Center
ASGE Names Dr. Kenneth Wang President, Announces New Board Members
Bergen Gastroenterology Opens Northvale Office
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know