Dr. Carol Lee-Collins Joins KRMC in Arizona
Carol Lee-Collins, MD, a board-certified gastroenterologist, has joined the medical staff of Kingman (Ariz.) Regional Medical Center, according to a Daily Miner report.
Prior to joining Kingman Regional Medical Center, Dr. Lee-Collins was in practice with Sanford Health in Bismark, N.D.
Dr. Lee-Collins' practice, High Desert Gastroenterology, will be located on the Kingman Regional Medical Center campus.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Dr. Pavan Manchikalapati Joins Colquitt Regional Medical Center
ASGE Names Dr. Kenneth Wang President, Announces New Board Members
Bergen Gastroenterology Opens Northvale Office
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Government denies delay for EHR rule — 5 things to know
- AmSurg receives 'hold' rating — 4 observations
- Legislators don't budge despite Floridians facing drastic cuts — 5 key points
- The fate of the small GI practice: Independence or strength in numbers?
- The ins & outs of ASC valuation with HealthCare Appraisers' Tom Mello