Dr. Carol Lee-Collins Joins KRMC in Arizona
Carol Lee-Collins, MD, a board-certified gastroenterologist, has joined the medical staff of Kingman (Ariz.) Regional Medical Center, according to a Daily Miner report.
Prior to joining Kingman Regional Medical Center, Dr. Lee-Collins was in practice with Sanford Health in Bismark, N.D.
Dr. Lee-Collins' practice, High Desert Gastroenterology, will be located on the Kingman Regional Medical Center campus.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Dr. Pavan Manchikalapati Joins Colquitt Regional Medical Center
ASGE Names Dr. Kenneth Wang President, Announces New Board Members
Bergen Gastroenterology Opens Northvale Office
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
6 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in JuneRead Now
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis
- 11 Gastroenterologists Making the News
- 4 Organizations Providing Malignant Hyperthermia Resources
- NY Eye Center Performs First Vitreo-Retinal Surgery