Dr. Carol Lee-Collins Joins KRMC in Arizona
Carol Lee-Collins, MD, a board-certified gastroenterologist, has joined the medical staff of Kingman (Ariz.) Regional Medical Center, according to a Daily Miner report.
Prior to joining Kingman Regional Medical Center, Dr. Lee-Collins was in practice with Sanford Health in Bismark, N.D.
Dr. Lee-Collins' practice, High Desert Gastroenterology, will be located on the Kingman Regional Medical Center campus.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Dr. Pavan Manchikalapati Joins Colquitt Regional Medical Center
ASGE Names Dr. Kenneth Wang President, Announces New Board Members
Bergen Gastroenterology Opens Northvale Office
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- SurgCenter Development ASCs performed almost 7k joint replacements in 2016, 96% same-day discharge
- ASC Quality Collaboration report: 9 key benchmarks from Q3 2016
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Jan. 19, 2017
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know