Dr. Carol Lee-Collins Joins KRMC in Arizona
Carol Lee-Collins, MD, a board-certified gastroenterologist, has joined the medical staff of Kingman (Ariz.) Regional Medical Center, according to a Daily Miner report.
Prior to joining Kingman Regional Medical Center, Dr. Lee-Collins was in practice with Sanford Health in Bismark, N.D.
Dr. Lee-Collins' practice, High Desert Gastroenterology, will be located on the Kingman Regional Medical Center campus.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Dr. Pavan Manchikalapati Joins Colquitt Regional Medical Center
ASGE Names Dr. Kenneth Wang President, Announces New Board Members
Bergen Gastroenterology Opens Northvale Office
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- BioSpine Institute adds Dr. M. Nicholas Perenich: 4 takeaways
- Anthem threatens to leave exchanges, implement double-digit premiums if subsidies end
- Opioid abuse drops when providers check patients' past prescriptions: 4 things to know
- AMA implores Congress to reject amended Republican healthcare bill: 4 notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. James Schnell of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists