Dr. Brian Cross Joins Cooper Clinic Gastroenterology
Dr. Cross will join gastroenterologists Tony de Mondesert, MD, Jacob Joseph, MD, Derrick Richardson, MD, and Chris Van Asche, MD. Cooper Clinic is a physician-owned multispecialty group with more than 20 physicians.
Dr. Cross completed his gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in Lexington.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Reimbursement, Thriving in the Age of Accountable Care & More: Q&A With AGA Institute President Dr. John Allen
Island Endoscopy Center Officially Opens in New York: 5 Things to Know
26 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Olympus under fire: Internal emails reveal US execs told not to issue warning about possible fatal scope infection — 10 takeaways
- 6 key concepts for smart staffing at ASCs
- 5 trends in the surgery center & emergency center markets
- NeuroSpine Institute of Orlando’s Global Microsurgical Center of Orlando receives accreditation: 5 key notes
- Australia awards 1st patent for MRSA detection technology: 5 key points