Dr. Brian Cross Joins Cooper Clinic Gastroenterology
he City Wire.
Dr. Cross will join gastroenterologists Tony de Mondesert, MD, Jacob Joseph, MD, Derrick Richardson, MD, and Chris Van Asche, MD. Cooper Clinic is a physician-owned multispecialty group with more than 20 physicians.
Dr. Cross completed his gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in Lexington.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Reimbursement, Thriving in the Age of Accountable Care & More: Q&A With AGA Institute President Dr. John Allen
Island Endoscopy Center Officially Opens in New York: 5 Things to Know
26 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Regional Gastroenterology Associates of Lancaster names director of clinical servicesRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014