Dr. Brian Cross Joins Cooper Clinic Gastroenterology
Dr. Cross will join gastroenterologists Tony de Mondesert, MD, Jacob Joseph, MD, Derrick Richardson, MD, and Chris Van Asche, MD. Cooper Clinic is a physician-owned multispecialty group with more than 20 physicians.
Dr. Cross completed his gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in Lexington.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Reimbursement, Thriving in the Age of Accountable Care & More: Q&A With AGA Institute President Dr. John Allen
Island Endoscopy Center Officially Opens in New York: 5 Things to Know
26 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Surgery Partners' EBITDA reaches $40M, Medical Facilities reports a 90% payout ratio & more— 5 key notes on ASC companies
- 10 new outpatient surgery centers in November
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know