Digestive Endoscopy Center Wins Integrity Award
The award is granted to Miami Valley businesses that demonstrate honesty, ethics and integrity in the community. Digestive Endoscopy Center received the award during a gala hosted at Sinclair Community College.
Digestive Endoscopy Center is affiliated with AmSurg.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
5 Things to Know About Removing Barriers to Colorectal Cancer Screening Act
3 Things to Know About Capsule Endoscopy Coding
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital