Digestive Endoscopy Center Wins Integrity Award
The award is granted to Miami Valley businesses that demonstrate honesty, ethics and integrity in the community. Digestive Endoscopy Center received the award during a gala hosted at Sinclair Community College.
Digestive Endoscopy Center is affiliated with AmSurg.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
5 Things to Know About Removing Barriers to Colorectal Cancer Screening Act
3 Things to Know About Capsule Endoscopy Coding
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Woman gives birth to 1st Florida baby with Zika-related microcephaly: 5 insights
- Global HAI control market to spike to $82.89B by 2020: 9 notes
- Solving the rural healthcare problem: 5 things to know
- Survey: Online privacy doesn't faze 80% of young physicians: 6 takeaways
- Medicare celebrates 50 years — Here's how the program has evolved & where it falls short