Digestive Endoscopy Center Wins Integrity Award
received the BBB Eclipse Integrity Achievement Award.
The award is granted to Miami Valley businesses that demonstrate honesty, ethics and integrity in the community. Digestive Endoscopy Center received the award during a gala hosted at Sinclair Community College.
Digestive Endoscopy Center is affiliated with AmSurg.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
5 Things to Know About Removing Barriers to Colorectal Cancer Screening Act
3 Things to Know About Capsule Endoscopy Coding
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Global cancer diagnostics market to reach $168.6B by 2020Read Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014