Digestive Disease Specialists, MDSave Partner for Online Colonoscopy Bundled Pricing
Digestive Disease Specialists, based in Oklahoma City, and MDSave have partnered to offer patients bundled online pricing for colonoscopy.
Patients will be able to purchase and schedule colonoscopies directly through MDSave.com. The bundled pricing is up to 66 percent less than the cost of the procedure for patients with high deductible plans or without insurance, according to the report.
The partnership includes Digestive Disease Specialists' two endoscopy centers and six locations throughout Oklahoma.
Several additional options, such as endoscopy, office visits, sigmoidoscopy and hemorrhoid banding, are also offered on the MDSave website.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Gastroenterologist Compensation in 2011 vs. 2012: 33 Statistics
Strategies for Growing Patient Volume: 4 Gastroenterologists Discuss
Creating an IBD Collaborative System of Care: 6 Key Elements From Dr. Vera Denmark
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
AGA Calls for More Transparency From CMSRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers