Cumberland Pharmaceuticals, Pernix Therapeutics Partner to Promote H. Pylori Treatment
agreement to distribute Omeclamox-Pak in the United States.
Omeclamox-Pak is an FDA-approved prescription drug that combines several drug therapies for treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection and duodenal ulcer disease.
Cumberland will promote the drug to its gastroenterologists, and Pernix will promote the produce to its primary care physicians.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
gMed Announcces gInsights Business & Clinical Intelligence Platform
Stay Competitive: 5 Enhancements for GI/Endoscopy Groups
gGastro EHR System Receives Full EHR Certification
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About