Criscot Launches Disposable Suppository Applicator
The applicator was designed and launched in response to a lack of standardization in suppository medication therapy application.
One cent of every Sephure applicator sold through its website will be donated to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America to fund further inflammatory bowel disease research.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
2 Gastroenterologists on Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas
Legislators Send Letters to President Obama Calling for Medicare Colonoscopy Cost-Sharing Reform
AGA Grants Dr. Howard Taubin Distinguished Clinician Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
5 most-read GI/endoscopy stories – July 20 to July 24Read Now
- June 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Mercy Health and Kyruus partner to better match patients with providers: 5 things to know
- Arizona's Banner Health Network uses eClinicalWorks for electronic health records: 4 key notes
- 10 things for ASC leaders to know about CON programs
- 5 key trends for successful ASCs to know from AAAHC CEO Stephen Martin Jr.