Criscot Launches Disposable Suppository Applicator
The applicator was designed and launched in response to a lack of standardization in suppository medication therapy application.
One cent of every Sephure applicator sold through its website will be donated to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America to fund further inflammatory bowel disease research.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
2 Gastroenterologists on Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas
Legislators Send Letters to President Obama Calling for Medicare Colonoscopy Cost-Sharing Reform
AGA Grants Dr. Howard Taubin Distinguished Clinician Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Andrew J. Cole on taking a comprehensive and systematic approach to medicine
- Dr. Mukadder Ozcan joins OU Physicians: 5 things to know
- 5 key trends on how Americans spend on healthcare
- What will the payer marketplace look like in 2017? 5 statistics
- St. Joseph's to build $9.5M outpatient surgery wing — 5 key points