Criscot Launches Disposable Suppository Applicator
The applicator was designed and launched in response to a lack of standardization in suppository medication therapy application.
One cent of every Sephure applicator sold through its website will be donated to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America to fund further inflammatory bowel disease research.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
2 Gastroenterologists on Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas
Legislators Send Letters to President Obama Calling for Medicare Colonoscopy Cost-Sharing Reform
AGA Grants Dr. Howard Taubin Distinguished Clinician Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Scientists on brink of identifying irritable bowel syndrome's cause: 4 study insights
- ASC wrong-site surgeries up in Q4: 4 points
- Trump speaks out on healthcare plans 1 week after withdrawing GOP bill
- Which medical professionals report the highest burnout rate?
- Nurse, hospital union opposes Rhode Island ASC sale to Prospect CharterCare: 6 highlights