Covenant Endoscopy Center to Offer Free Colonoscopy Screenings
Lubbock Avalanche-Journal report.
Patients who qualify will be able to receive free colonoscopy screenings.
Participating physicians include Houssam Al Kharrat, MD, Subhash Batra, MD, William Shaver, MD, and Elias Ghandour, MD.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
7 Gastroenterologists on Benchmarking & Colonoscopy Quality (Part 2)
FDA Advisory Committee Recommends Approval of Cologuard
11 Statistics on Liver Disease & Pancreatitis in the U.S.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
6 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in JuneRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis