ColonoscopyAssist, Endoscopy Center of El Paso Provide Discounted Colonoscopy Screenings
The ColonoscopyAssist program has partnered with physicians at the Endoscopy Center of El Paso in Texas to offer reduced-rate colonoscopy procedures to under-insured patients.
The center's gastroenterologists have donated time and resources to cut the costly procedure's rates for patients in need.
ColonoscopyAssist is a nationwide program that brings cancer screenings to patients at subsidized rates.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Imaging Fails to Reduce Injury During Gallbladder Surgery, Study Says
GI Organizations Endow $2.25M Grant to Support Gastric, Esophageal Cancer Research
Chrohn's Disease Treatment Fails at Clinical Trial
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Steps to Include in Your ICD-10 Transition Plan
- Physicians: 6 Tips for Managing an Online Reputation
- HSHS Medical, Sangamon Associated Anesthesiologists Collaborate for Enhanced Surgical Services in Illinois
- New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center Goes Live With Anesthesia Touch
- Mexican Company Acquires Assets of Medical Imaging System Maker Naviscan