Colonoscopy Center of Excellence Donates $2k to Colon Cancer Alliance
The Colonoscopy Center of Excellence donated a portion of its proceeds from a Facebook campaign to raise colon cancer awareness. The center pledged to donate $5 for every "like" its Facebook page received during the month of December, which reached 400.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Key Technologies for Efficiency & Profitability at Surgery Centers
8 Hospitals Planning New Surgery Centers
Montana Bill Would Establish Stricter CON Process for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Should a computer diagnose a patient? 4 thoughts
- Alaska House passes $55 million bill to stop collapse of health insurance market: 7 points
- Many expats happy with healthcare abroad: 6 insights
- ASC infection control: 3 main surveyor focus areas in 2016
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: May 23 – May 27