Colonoscopy Center of Excellence Donates $2k to Colon Cancer Alliance
Colonoscopy Center of Excellence donated $2,000 to the Colon Cancer Alliance to support research and development in colon cancer.
The Colonoscopy Center of Excellence donated a portion of its proceeds from a Facebook campaign to raise colon cancer awareness. The center pledged to donate $5 for every "like" its Facebook page received during the month of December, which reached 400.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Key Technologies for Efficiency & Profitability at Surgery Centers
8 Hospitals Planning New Surgery Centers
Montana Bill Would Establish Stricter CON Process for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
ASGE STAR program to offer Barrett's ablation courseRead Now
- New EndoChoice slim scope, US Endoscopy distribution agreement & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- VisionCare completes financing for commercialization of telescope implant
- House committee chairmen release joint statement on ICD-10 implementation
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan buys PhyMed
- Is there a new colon cancer marker?