Clinical Genomics closed $15M financing round for colorectal cancer recurrence blood test: 4 points
Clinical Genomics recently closed a $15 million series A financing round.
Here are four points:
1. The funds will be used to advance commercialization of the company's two-gene blood test for post-surgical monitoring of colorectal cancer recurrence.
2. The blood test aims to detect tumor-specific methylated DNA biomarkers that leak from active lesions into the circulatory system.
3. The financing is being led by OneVentures, a venture capital firm.
4. Paul Kelly, MD, partner and managing director of OneVentures, will join Clinical Genomics' board of directors in connection with the financing.
More articles on GI/endoscopy:
Stay ahead of the quality-reporting game: Leverage data to maximize outcomes & reimbursement
Boston Scientific launches AXIOS Stent, EndoGastric Solutions presents promising 3-year TIF data — 6 GI company key notes
El Camino Hospital launches 1st GutCheck System trial: 4 points
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader