Clinical Genomics closed $15M financing round for colorectal cancer recurrence blood test: 4 points
Clinical Genomics recently closed a $15 million series A financing round.
Here are four points:
1. The funds will be used to advance commercialization of the company's two-gene blood test for post-surgical monitoring of colorectal cancer recurrence.
2. The blood test aims to detect tumor-specific methylated DNA biomarkers that leak from active lesions into the circulatory system.
3. The financing is being led by OneVentures, a venture capital firm.
4. Paul Kelly, MD, partner and managing director of OneVentures, will join Clinical Genomics' board of directors in connection with the financing.
More articles on GI/endoscopy:
Stay ahead of the quality-reporting game: Leverage data to maximize outcomes & reimbursement
Boston Scientific launches AXIOS Stent, EndoGastric Solutions presents promising 3-year TIF data — 6 GI company key notes
El Camino Hospital launches 1st GutCheck System trial: 4 points
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- BioSpine Institute adds Dr. M. Nicholas Perenich: 4 takeaways
- Anthem threatens to leave exchanges, implement double-digit premiums if subsidies end
- Opioid abuse drops when providers check patients' past prescriptions: 4 things to know
- AMA implores Congress to reject amended Republican healthcare bill: 4 notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. James Schnell of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists