CA's Linden Surgical Endoscopy Unit Recognized by ASGE for Meeting Quality Guidelines
The Linden Surgical endoscopy unit in Beverly Hills, Calif., has announced it has been recognized by the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy for following the society's guidelines on privileging, quality assurance, endoscope reprocessing and infection control, according to a news release.
The endoscopy unit is part of Linden Surgical Center. It is one of more than 400 endoscopy units to receive the ASGE Endoscopy Unit Recognition Program honor since 2009.
"We are deeply honored to have the Linden Surgical endoscopy unit recognized by ASGE as a distinguished center for our continuous efforts to [enhance] the safety and quality of our services," said Aurora Avila, the manager of gastrointestinal services at Linden Surgical Center, in the release. "Our primary focus at Linden has always been safety, and ASGE has provided us with even more validation as we continue offering these excellent services to the greater Los Angeles area."
Related Articles on Endoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Burnout Reported More Frequently in Ambulatory Physicians
- US Endoscopy Releases Respa O2 Delivery Bite Block for GI Procedures
- American Medical Systems Announces 510(k) FDA Clearance for RetroArc Retropubic Sling System
- Vanderbilt University Receives $3M to Expand Anesthesia Training Program in Kenya
- PhyMed Becomes Anesthesia Services Provider for TriStar Skyline Medical Center