Brookhaven Gastroenterology Associates Chooses PriorityOne Group for IT Services at New Endoscopy Center
Brookhaven Gastroenterology Associates has selected PriorityOne Group as its new endoscopy center's IT solution.
Brookhaven Gastroenterology Associations, in collaboration with the ambulatory surgery center management and development company Frontier Healthcare, is transitioning its office-based endoscopy unit in East Patchogue, N.Y., to an endoscopy surgery center.
The 3,600-square-foot facility will include two procedure rooms.
PriorityOne Group will provide the center services such as network design, IT hardware procurement, and selection and deployment of a practice management system.
The Great South Bay Endoscopy Center is scheduled to open in May 2014.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
InterStim in the ASC Setting: 2 Surgeons Weigh In
What Does ICD-10 Mean for Gastroenterologists?
5 Recent GI-Driven Facility Openings & Plans
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 things to know about colonoscopy payment: AGA bundle vs. Medicare modelRead Now
- 35 summer reading picks for surgeons
- Becker's Healthcare announces ambulatory surgery center educational program
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief information officer strategy roundtable
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief executive officer strategy roundtable
- Syracuse VA Medical Center names Dr. Virginia Nelson anesthesia chief