Brookhaven Gastroenterology Associates Chooses PriorityOne Group for IT Services at New Endoscopy Center
Brookhaven Gastroenterology Associates has selected PriorityOne Group as its new endoscopy center's IT solution.
Brookhaven Gastroenterology Associations, in collaboration with the ambulatory surgery center management and development company Frontier Healthcare, is transitioning its office-based endoscopy unit in East Patchogue, N.Y., to an endoscopy surgery center.
The 3,600-square-foot facility will include two procedure rooms.
PriorityOne Group will provide the center services such as network design, IT hardware procurement, and selection and deployment of a practice management system.
The Great South Bay Endoscopy Center is scheduled to open in May 2014.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
InterStim in the ASC Setting: 2 Surgeons Weigh In
What Does ICD-10 Mean for Gastroenterologists?
5 Recent GI-Driven Facility Openings & Plans
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies