Boston Scientific reports $1.87B in Q2 sales: 5 financial report highlights
1. The company generated $1.873 billion in sales during the second quarter, within its guidance range of $1.840 billion to $1.890 billion.
2. The company demonstrated a 4 percent operation revenue growth, compared to the same period last year.
3. Boston Scientific had an operating cash flow of $286 million and created an agreement to acquire the interventional division of Bayer AG.
4. The company finished the quarter with $333 million in endoscopy sales, compared to $320 million in 2013. Endoscopy was its seventh highest earning category of products.
5. Boston Scientific estimates revenue for the full year will be from $7.3325 billion to $7.425 billion. The company estimates its third quarter results to be in the range of $1.790 billion to $1.840 billion.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
6 recent GI field partnerships
8 endoscopy center administrators to know
11 gastroenterologists making the news
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- SCA partners with the Center for Minimally Invasive Surgery in Illinois, Nobilis Health CEO acquires 10k company shares & more — 5 key notes on ASC companies
- The best strategies to engage millennial nurse leaders
- School districts now offering free healthcare to students — 4 takeaways
- AmSurg decreases 6.66% on Feb. 3: 3 points
- FDA clears 3 GI/endoscopy devices in January