Boston Endoscopy Center's Dr. Myron Falchuk Featured in New Book: How Doctors Think
chronicled in Jerome Groopman, MD's book How Doctors Think.
The book includes a feature about the journey of one of Dr. Falchuk's patients before coming to him for treatment. The medical assessment Dr. Falchuk made allowed the patient to recover from a 15-year condition.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Statistics on ASC Management & Development Company Equity Preferences
ASC Schedules, Staffing & Supply Costs: Strategies to Eliminate Inefficiencies From ASCOA CEO Luke Lambert
Planning for the New Year: 3 Big Trends for ASC Leaders to Watch in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies