Boston Endoscopy Center's Dr. Myron Falchuk Featured in New Book: How Doctors Think
chronicled in Jerome Groopman, MD's book How Doctors Think.
The book includes a feature about the journey of one of Dr. Falchuk's patients before coming to him for treatment. The medical assessment Dr. Falchuk made allowed the patient to recover from a 15-year condition.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Statistics on ASC Management & Development Company Equity Preferences
ASC Schedules, Staffing & Supply Costs: Strategies to Eliminate Inefficiencies From ASCOA CEO Luke Lambert
Planning for the New Year: 3 Big Trends for ASC Leaders to Watch in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Esophageal Cancer Risk Increase: Combination of Alcohol, TobaccoRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA