ASGE Receives Award for Institute for Training and Technology in Illinois
granted the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy its Cornerstone Award for the society's new Institute for Training and Technology.
IT&T opened in Downers Grove in 2013. Downers Grove Mayor Martin Tully presented the award to ASGE CEO Patricia V. Blake, FASAE, CAE, on June 26.
"ASGE is truly honored to be a recipient of this prestigious award. On behalf of ASGE's 13,000 members, we are proud to call Downers Grove our home and we enjoy bringing physicians from all over the world to attend educational events at the IT&T," said Ms. Blake in a news release.
The Cornerstone Award is an annual designation given to projects completed in the previous 12 months. Projects are judged based on economic impact and facility design.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 Things to Know About Gastroenterologist Employment
How Can Gastroenterologists Take Part in Population Health Initiatives?
4 GI Practices Making Headlines
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notesRead Now
- Joint Commission, National Quality Forum give 3 patient safety, quality awards
- Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hashem El-Serag of Baylor College of Medicine