ASGE Receives Award for Institute for Training and Technology in Illinois
IT&T opened in Downers Grove in 2013. Downers Grove Mayor Martin Tully presented the award to ASGE CEO Patricia V. Blake, FASAE, CAE, on June 26.
"ASGE is truly honored to be a recipient of this prestigious award. On behalf of ASGE's 13,000 members, we are proud to call Downers Grove our home and we enjoy bringing physicians from all over the world to attend educational events at the IT&T," said Ms. Blake in a news release.
The Cornerstone Award is an annual designation given to projects completed in the previous 12 months. Projects are judged based on economic impact and facility design.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 Things to Know About Gastroenterologist Employment
How Can Gastroenterologists Take Part in Population Health Initiatives?
4 GI Practices Making Headlines
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How the election could affect the medical technology sector: 6 thoughts
- UCHealth and University of Colorado partner with Steadman Hawkins Clinic: 4 notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. C. Don Greenway of GastoArkansas
- Dr. Murthy Madhira named a leading physician of the world: 5 takeaways
- The Joint Commission releases new antimicrobial stewardship standard: 6 thoughts on what may be coming down the pipeline for ASCs