ASGE Receives Award for Institute for Training and Technology in Illinois
IT&T opened in Downers Grove in 2013. Downers Grove Mayor Martin Tully presented the award to ASGE CEO Patricia V. Blake, FASAE, CAE, on June 26.
"ASGE is truly honored to be a recipient of this prestigious award. On behalf of ASGE's 13,000 members, we are proud to call Downers Grove our home and we enjoy bringing physicians from all over the world to attend educational events at the IT&T," said Ms. Blake in a news release.
The Cornerstone Award is an annual designation given to projects completed in the previous 12 months. Projects are judged based on economic impact and facility design.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 Things to Know About Gastroenterologist Employment
How Can Gastroenterologists Take Part in Population Health Initiatives?
4 GI Practices Making Headlines
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts