ASGE Opens $20M Endoscopy Training Center in Illinois
Gastroenterology & Endoscopy News report.
The 42,000-square-foot facility includes 2,800-square-foot laboratories that allow for hands-on training. The facility also has a lecture hall that seats more than100 people.
The new facility opened its doors after nine years of fundraising, planning and construction.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Jacksonville Beach Surgery Center Acquires Fuse Endoscope System
AGA, ACG, ASGE: The Value of Colonoscopy
National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month: Q&A With ACG President Dr. Harry Sarles
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
University of Louisville Names Dr. Craig McClain Associate VP of Health AffairsRead Now
- Patient Safety Tool: American Sentinel University's HAI Prevention E-Book for Nurses
- Study: Dopamine-Producing Brain Region Helps Restore Consciousness After General Anesthesia
- AAAHC: 4 Tips for Building an Infection Control Program
- 6 Must-Reads for ASC Turnaround Success
- 8 Endoscopy Center Administrators to Know