ASGE Names Dr. Colleen Schmitt President-Elect
Dr. Schmitt previously served as the ASGE chair of the Health and Public Policy Committee and will assume her new responsibilities in May 2014, according to the report. She is also medical director at Memorial Research Center and has been chief of the division of gastroenterology at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Chattanooga Unit.
More Articles on Gastroenterologists:
18 Statistics About GI/Endoscopy in Surgery Centers
7 Ways to Use Key Quality Metrics to Improve Gastroenterology Centers
Connecticut Physicians Break Ground on New Gastroenterology Practice Building
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup