ASGE Grants 30 Awards During DDW
During the ceremony, the ASGE granted 30 physicians awards, including:
• Jerome H. Siegl, MD, FASGE: Rudolf V. Schindler Award
• Roy M. Soetikno, MD, FASGE: Master Endoscopist Award
• Gottumukkala S. Raju, MD, FASGE: Distinguished Service Award
• Ashley L. Faulx, MD, FASGE: Distinguished Educator Award
• Tonya R. Kaltenbach, MD, FASGE: Distinguished Educator Award
• Prateek Sharma, MD: Distinguished Endoscopic Mentoring Award
• Khean-Lee Goh, MD, FASGE: International Service Award
• George Triadafilopoulos, MD, DSs, FASGE: President's Award
• Salman Nusrat, MD: Quality Endoscopic Research Award
• Hank S. Wang, MD: Outstanding Manuscript Award
Awards with multiple recipients included:
• Endoscopic Research Awards: four gastroenterologists
• Cook Medical Don Wilson Awards: three gastroenterologists
• Cook Medical Marsha Dreyer Awards: five gastroenterologists
• Diversity Awards: two gastroenterologists
• Endoscopic Audiovisual Awards: four gastroenterologists
• Community Outreach Awards: two gastroenterologists
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
4 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in April
Reimbursement Pressure: Will Gastroenterologists Stop Accepting Medicare & Medicaid Patients?
AGA Names 2014 Recognition Award Winners
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Spring Creek Surgical Center receives AAAHC accreditation
- From physician to billionaire: Dr. Keith Dunleavy’s net worth tops $1B with healthcare data analytics firm
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: May 16 – May 20
- 6 points of contention between Anthem & Cigna: Will it derail the merger?
- FDA clears Avantis Medical's Third Eye Panoramic for reuse after colonoscopy: 5 notes