ASGE Grants 30 Awards During DDW
During the ceremony, the ASGE granted 30 physicians awards, including:
• Jerome H. Siegl, MD, FASGE: Rudolf V. Schindler Award
• Roy M. Soetikno, MD, FASGE: Master Endoscopist Award
• Gottumukkala S. Raju, MD, FASGE: Distinguished Service Award
• Ashley L. Faulx, MD, FASGE: Distinguished Educator Award
• Tonya R. Kaltenbach, MD, FASGE: Distinguished Educator Award
• Prateek Sharma, MD: Distinguished Endoscopic Mentoring Award
• Khean-Lee Goh, MD, FASGE: International Service Award
• George Triadafilopoulos, MD, DSs, FASGE: President's Award
• Salman Nusrat, MD: Quality Endoscopic Research Award
• Hank S. Wang, MD: Outstanding Manuscript Award
Awards with multiple recipients included:
• Endoscopic Research Awards: four gastroenterologists
• Cook Medical Don Wilson Awards: three gastroenterologists
• Cook Medical Marsha Dreyer Awards: five gastroenterologists
• Diversity Awards: two gastroenterologists
• Endoscopic Audiovisual Awards: four gastroenterologists
• Community Outreach Awards: two gastroenterologists
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
4 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in April
Reimbursement Pressure: Will Gastroenterologists Stop Accepting Medicare & Medicaid Patients?
AGA Names 2014 Recognition Award Winners
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader