ASGE certifies Mercy Hospital: 3 things to know
The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy accredited Washington, Mo.-based Mercy Hospital's gastrointestinal lab, the Missourian reports.
Here's what you should know.
1. Mercy's GI lab and associated endoscopy centers all received the certification.
2. Mercy Hospital is one of more than 400 endoscopy units to receive the distinction.
3. To receives the recognition, centers have to complete a peer-review process and demonstrate proficiency in several key quality areas.
More articles on gastroenterology/endoscopy:
GI leader to know: Dr. Bitman Stewart of Digestive Care
Integrated Endoscopy seeks $4.4M for executive compensation: 3 key notes
Hallmark Health Medical Associates names gastroenterologist Dr. Michael Newman president: 3 key notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts