The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy announced its new course offerings for 2014.
• Risky Business: Managing Cancer Risk in Chronic Digestive Conditions: Feb. 21 to 22 in Washington, D.C.
• GI Bleeding Toolbox: Acute and Chronic: March 14 to 15 in Downers Grove, Ill.
• EMR STAR Certificate Program – Lower GI and Upper GI – July 18 to 20 and Nov. 7 to 9 in Downers Grove, Ill.
Popular programs that will be held again in 2014 include:
• ASGE Recognized Industry Associate Training
• Digestive Disease Week
• GI Outlook 2014: The Practice Management Conference
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
10 Most-Read Stories on Gastroenterology
8 Top Topics From 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases Meeting
6 Things to Know About Infliximab as Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.