ASGE Announces New 2014 Training Courses
American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy announced its new course offerings for 2014.
• Risky Business: Managing Cancer Risk in Chronic Digestive Conditions: Feb. 21 to 22 in Washington, D.C.
• GI Bleeding Toolbox: Acute and Chronic: March 14 to 15 in Downers Grove, Ill.
• EMR STAR Certificate Program – Lower GI and Upper GI – July 18 to 20 and Nov. 7 to 9 in Downers Grove, Ill.
Popular programs that will be held again in 2014 include:
• ASGE Recognized Industry Associate Training
• Digestive Disease Week
• GI Outlook 2014: The Practice Management Conference
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
10 Most-Read Stories on Gastroenterology
8 Top Topics From 2013 American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases Meeting
6 Things to Know About Infliximab as Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
9 Statistics on Gastroenterologist Compensation by LocationRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers