Amicus Therapeutics Names Dr. Jay Barth Chief Medical Officer
Amicus Therapeutics has named board-certified pediatric gastroenterologist Jay Barth, MD, its Chief Medical Officer.
Dr. Barth has more than 15 years of experience in the medical field, clinical research and drug development. Prior to his role with Amicus, Dr. Barth worked with PTC Therapeutics.
He is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association, American College of Gastroenterology and North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
The Biggest Challenges in GI Reimbursement: 3 Gastroenterologists Share Insight
AGA: Important Quality Improvement Dates for Gastroenterologists
Gastroenterology Retrospective: 3 Statistics on Physician Choices
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
11 Gastroenterologists Making the NewsRead Now
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis
- 11 Gastroenterologists Making the News
- 4 Organizations Providing Malignant Hyperthermia Resources
- NY Eye Center Performs First Vitreo-Retinal Surgery
- Dr. Kyle Smith Joins Hoops Family Children's Hospital