American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, Collaborators Launch New HCV Treatment Recommendations
The guidelines were developed as a tool to help physicians keep abreast of the rapidly changing field of HCV treatment. The guidelines are also designed to help insurance companies evaluate new treatment options.
Read the new guidelines here.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
AGA: Bundled Payment Option for Colonoscopy
Remain at the Forefront of Healthcare: Gastroenterologists & ACO Participation
Forecasting the Demand for Colonoscopy: 4 GI Physicians Weigh In
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
GI societies call for GI representation in ABIM MOC process: 4 concernsRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why