AGA Research Foundation & Pfizer Offer $200k Grant for IBD Research
announced the new AGA-Pfizer JAK-IBD Research Grant, which provides up to $100,000 per year for two years.
The grant is designed to fund research of Janus kinase pathways in the pathophysiology and immunology of inflammatory bowel disease.
The application deadline for the grant is June 6.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Capital Digestive Care Joins Colon Cancer Alliance to Reach Underserved Communities
Tennessee Governor Declares March 7 'Dress in Blue Day' in Honor of Colorectal Cancer Awareness
Colonoscopy Quality: Nurses on Par With Physicians
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
New non-endoscopic device found to detect EoERead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala