AGA Research Foundation Names 2014 Research Scholars
announced its 2014 AGA Research Scholars. The awards program is designed to help young investigators develop research careers in digestive diseases.
The 2014 scholars include:
• Catherine J. Hunter, MD, of Northwestern University in Chicago
• Benjamin Lebwohl, MD, MS, of Columbia University in New York
• Anne E. Powell, PhD, of Vanderbilt University in Nashville
• Laura D. Wood, MD, PhD, of John Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore
• Mohamad El-Zaatari, PhD, of University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Cook Medical Launches Instinct Endoscopic Hemoclip
Esophageal Cancer Risk Increase: Combination of Alcohol, Tobacco
Dr. Omar Khan Joins Loyola University Health System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
What is the optimal bowel preparation for colonoscopy?Read Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials