AGA President Dr. Anil Rustgi Journeys to Capitol Hill
American Gastroenterological Association, recently visited Capitol Hill and visited with lawmakers to discuss issues important to the AGA and field of gastroenterology.
Dr. Rustgi advocated:
• Support of a long-term fix for the sustainable growth rate that shifts physicians towards a value-based system
• Transparency in CMS' changes to reimbursement that affect physician practices and patients
• Funding for NIH at $32 billion for 2015
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
What Does ICD-10 Mean for Gastroenterologists?
5 Recent GI-Driven Facility Openings & Plans
Polyp Removal: Conventional vs. Cold Snare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies