AGA Names 2014 Recognition Award Winners
The winners include:
Nicholas F. LaRusso, MD, AGAF: Julius Friedenwald Medal
John A. Williams, MD, PhD: Distinguished Achievement Award
Joseph C. Kolars, MD, AGAF: Distinguished Educator Award
Nicholas J. Talley MD, PhD, AGAF: Distinguished Educator Award
Gregory J. Gores, MD, AGAF: Distinguished Mentor Award
Robert S. Sandler, MD, MPH, AGAF: Distinguished Mentor Award
Gary W. Falk, MD, MS, AGAF: Distinguished Clinician Award
Howard L. Taubin, MD: Distinguished Clinician Award
Jose Serrano, MD, PhD: Research Service Award
More Articles on Gastroenterology:Precancerous Polyp Removal Technique Could Save Millions of Healthcare Dollars
5 Highlights to Look for at Digestive Disease Week
How Can Gastroenterologists Keep Up With Quality Reporting Requirements?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts