AGA Names 2014 Recognition Award Winners
The winners include:
Nicholas F. LaRusso, MD, AGAF: Julius Friedenwald Medal
John A. Williams, MD, PhD: Distinguished Achievement Award
Joseph C. Kolars, MD, AGAF: Distinguished Educator Award
Nicholas J. Talley MD, PhD, AGAF: Distinguished Educator Award
Gregory J. Gores, MD, AGAF: Distinguished Mentor Award
Robert S. Sandler, MD, MPH, AGAF: Distinguished Mentor Award
Gary W. Falk, MD, MS, AGAF: Distinguished Clinician Award
Howard L. Taubin, MD: Distinguished Clinician Award
Jose Serrano, MD, PhD: Research Service Award
More Articles on Gastroenterology:Precancerous Polyp Removal Technique Could Save Millions of Healthcare Dollars
5 Highlights to Look for at Digestive Disease Week
How Can Gastroenterologists Keep Up With Quality Reporting Requirements?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital