AGA Names 2014 Recognition Award Winners
American Gastroenterological Association named the winners of its 2014 recognition awards.
The winners include:
Nicholas F. LaRusso, MD, AGAF: Julius Friedenwald Medal
John A. Williams, MD, PhD: Distinguished Achievement Award
Joseph C. Kolars, MD, AGAF: Distinguished Educator Award
Nicholas J. Talley MD, PhD, AGAF: Distinguished Educator Award
Gregory J. Gores, MD, AGAF: Distinguished Mentor Award
Robert S. Sandler, MD, MPH, AGAF: Distinguished Mentor Award
Gary W. Falk, MD, MS, AGAF: Distinguished Clinician Award
Howard L. Taubin, MD: Distinguished Clinician Award
Jose Serrano, MD, PhD: Research Service Award
More Articles on Gastroenterology:Precancerous Polyp Removal Technique Could Save Millions of Healthcare Dollars
5 Highlights to Look for at Digestive Disease Week
How Can Gastroenterologists Keep Up With Quality Reporting Requirements?
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Global cancer diagnostics market to reach $168.6B by 2020Read Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014