AGA Names 2014 Recognition Award Winners
American Gastroenterological Association named the winners of its 2014 recognition awards.
The winners include:
Nicholas F. LaRusso, MD, AGAF: Julius Friedenwald Medal
John A. Williams, MD, PhD: Distinguished Achievement Award
Joseph C. Kolars, MD, AGAF: Distinguished Educator Award
Nicholas J. Talley MD, PhD, AGAF: Distinguished Educator Award
Gregory J. Gores, MD, AGAF: Distinguished Mentor Award
Robert S. Sandler, MD, MPH, AGAF: Distinguished Mentor Award
Gary W. Falk, MD, MS, AGAF: Distinguished Clinician Award
Howard L. Taubin, MD: Distinguished Clinician Award
Jose Serrano, MD, PhD: Research Service Award
More Articles on Gastroenterology:Precancerous Polyp Removal Technique Could Save Millions of Healthcare Dollars
5 Highlights to Look for at Digestive Disease Week
How Can Gastroenterologists Keep Up With Quality Reporting Requirements?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington GastroenterologyRead Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly