AGA: Important Quality Improvement Dates for Gastroenterologists
released its AGA Quality Improvement Timeline, which features important federal quality improvement program deadlines for gastroenterologists to know.
Approaching deadlines include:
• Feb. 28: Antegrade Enteroscopy Survey
• Feb. 28: Claims-based reporting for 2013 Physician Quality Reporting System submission
• Feb. 28: CMS sends Quality and Resource Use Reports (groups of 25+)
• March 13: Registry-based reporting for 2013 PQRS via AGA Digestive Health Recognition Program
The timeline is designed to help physicians meet deadlines that will impact reimbursement in 2014.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Colonoscopy Quality Metrics: Adenoma Detection Rate
AGA President Dr. Anil Rustgi Journeys to Capitol Hill
InterStim in the ASC Setting: 2 Surgeons Weigh In
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASGE wins ASAE Award for ambassador programRead Now
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship
- Health Net allows knee, hip replacement in select California ASCs
- Dr. John T. Moor featured in hip replacement article
- Unique Pharmaceuticals issues 100+ product recall for ASCs, hospitals
- Surgery Center of Oklahoma procedures save $600k for Oklahoma County government