AGA Grants Dr. Howard Taubin Distinguished Clinician Award
Dr. Taubin currently serves as the chairman of Bridgeport (Conn.) Hospital board of directors and as an associate clinical professor of medicine at Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Conn.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
12 Key Points on Endoscope Reprocessing in ASCs: Compliance, Efficiency & Choosing the Right System
Gastroenterology of Southern Indiana to Take Part in Mayo Clinic Endoscopic Quality Improvement Project
4 Statistics on Colorectal Cancer Screening by State
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis alarms health officials — 4 notes
- Preventing & combating healthcare fraud: An ongoing process for ASCs
- Dr. Thomas Frieden talks opioids, antibiotic resistance & more with MedPage Today during final days at CDC
- Orphan drugs' annual average price tag cost $88.4k more than mainstream drugs in 2014: 4 key statistics
- GI leader to know: Dr. Robert Levine of the Boulder Medical Center