AGA Grants Dr. Howard Taubin Distinguished Clinician Award
Amity Observer report.
Dr. Taubin currently serves as the chairman of Bridgeport (Conn.) Hospital board of directors and as an associate clinical professor of medicine at Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Conn.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
12 Key Points on Endoscope Reprocessing in ASCs: Compliance, Efficiency & Choosing the Right System
Gastroenterology of Southern Indiana to Take Part in Mayo Clinic Endoscopic Quality Improvement Project
4 Statistics on Colorectal Cancer Screening by State
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Are surveillance colonoscopy practices due for an update?Read Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks