AGA Grants Dr. Howard Taubin Distinguished Clinician Award
Dr. Taubin currently serves as the chairman of Bridgeport (Conn.) Hospital board of directors and as an associate clinical professor of medicine at Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Conn.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
12 Key Points on Endoscope Reprocessing in ASCs: Compliance, Efficiency & Choosing the Right System
Gastroenterology of Southern Indiana to Take Part in Mayo Clinic Endoscopic Quality Improvement Project
4 Statistics on Colorectal Cancer Screening by State
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cleveland Clinic anesthesiologist Dr. Marc Feldman found dead in motel: 5 things to know
- AGA, other societies express concerns about alternate payment model adoption to CMS: 4 notes
- 4 insights on increasing anesthesia use in outpatient GI procedures
- 10 statistics on annual & hourly pay for ophthalmologists
- CMS data: In 2015, healthcare industry made $7B+ in payments, investment interests to physicians