AGA Grants Dr. Howard Taubin Distinguished Clinician Award
Dr. Taubin currently serves as the chairman of Bridgeport (Conn.) Hospital board of directors and as an associate clinical professor of medicine at Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, Conn.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
12 Key Points on Endoscope Reprocessing in ASCs: Compliance, Efficiency & Choosing the Right System
Gastroenterology of Southern Indiana to Take Part in Mayo Clinic Endoscopic Quality Improvement Project
4 Statistics on Colorectal Cancer Screening by State
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-haveRead Now
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sarah Malaniak of Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy
- Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key points
- 10 trendy apps for ASC physicians
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients