AGA: April is IBS Awareness Month
American Gastroenterological Association.
In honor of the month, the AGA has released its brochure "IBS: A Patient's Guide to Living with Irritable Bowel Syndrome."
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Hutcheson Gastroenterology Adds Dr. Don Mackler
Boosting GI Patient Volume: Keeping Up With Technology, Improving Patient Experience & More
The Best Opportunities for Quality Improvement Projects in Gastroenterology
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
6 Recent GI Field PartnershipsRead Now
- ASA Affiliates Receive American Society of Association Executives' Power of A Award
- New Physician Buy-In: 4 Trends for Joint Venture ASCs
- Surgery Center of Kenai Opens, Seeks Transfer Agreement
- University of Rochester Medicine to Open ASC in August
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel to Lead New Cedars-Sinai Research, Education Center