AGA, ACG, ASGE: The Value of Colonoscopy
The Value of Colonoscopy: Saving Lives Through Expert Care.
The initiative aims to boost the screening rate and highlight the importance of colonoscopy to policymakers and patients.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
6 Gastroenterologists on Best Opportunities for GI Practice Expansion in 2014
AGA Research Foundation & Pfizer Offer $200k Grant for IBD Research
National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month: Q&A With ACG President Dr. Harry Sarles
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Loveland Endoscopy Center leases office space in ColoradoRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials