Advanced GI Opens New Office in California
The practice's new offices are 2,500-square-feet and include a larger operating room and recovery room than its previous location.
The practice offers transoral incisionless fundoplication for the treatment of GERD, amongst many other GI services.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
ASGE Opens $20M Endoscopy Training Center in Illinois
University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics Begin to Perform POEM for Achalasia
National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month: Q&A With ACG President Dr. Harry Sarles
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Senate Finance Committee Calls for Explanation of Cost of HCV Drug Sovaldi: 5 PointsRead Now
- Senate Finance Committee Calls for Explanation of Cost of HCV Drug Sovaldi: 5 Points
- Sleep Deprivation & its Effect on Colonoscopy Quality
- Arise Austin Medical Center Selects athenahealth for Clinical Integration
- $2.35B AmSurg-Sheridan Deal Completion, 9% Rise in HCA Revenue, Northstar's $15.1M in Q2 Revenue & More – 7 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
- Reinventing Healthcare: 5 Strategies for Successfully Leading Change