ACG Releases New Clinical Guidelines for Benign Anorectal Disorders
released new clinical guidelines for the management of benign anorectal disorders, published in The American Journal of Gastroenterology.
The clinical guidelines include disorders such as:
• Defecation disorders
• Fecal incontinence
• Proctalgia syndromes
• Anal fissures
The guidelines address definition, epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnostic assessment and treatment recommendations for each disorder.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 ASC Industry Gastroenterologist Leaders to Know
Is CRC Colonoscopy Cost-Effectiveness Sustainable?
Does Hot Snare Polypectomy Trump Cold Snare?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr. Michael Pezzone returns to River Valley PhysiciansRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes