ACG Releases New Clinical Guidelines for Benign Anorectal Disorders
The clinical guidelines include disorders such as:
• Defecation disorders
• Fecal incontinence
• Proctalgia syndromes
• Anal fissures
The guidelines address definition, epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnostic assessment and treatment recommendations for each disorder.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 ASC Industry Gastroenterologist Leaders to Know
Is CRC Colonoscopy Cost-Effectiveness Sustainable?
Does Hot Snare Polypectomy Trump Cold Snare?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- NCI scientists reverse a woman's colon cancer with immunotherapy: 5 research insights
- Somnia Anesthesia releases resource paper on management models: 3 things to know
- 5 healthcare technology trends taking center stage in 2017
- GI leader to know: Dr. Kumar Gutta of Gastroenterology Associates of North Texas
- Southeastern Interventional Pain Associates accredited by AAAHC: 3 things to know