ACG Releases New Clinical Guidelines for Benign Anorectal Disorders
The clinical guidelines include disorders such as:
• Defecation disorders
• Fecal incontinence
• Proctalgia syndromes
• Anal fissures
The guidelines address definition, epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnostic assessment and treatment recommendations for each disorder.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 ASC Industry Gastroenterologist Leaders to Know
Is CRC Colonoscopy Cost-Effectiveness Sustainable?
Does Hot Snare Polypectomy Trump Cold Snare?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr. Gary Reiss: The new frontier in GERD & Barrett's esophagus treatmentRead Now
- Destiny Surgery Center gets accreditation: 5 key notes
- SCA receives 'hold' rating, HCA stock down 0.44% & more — 5 key notes on ASC companies
- Newfound rivals: 5 reasons Blue Cross isn't a fan of Anthem's recent acquisition
- Physicians anxiously awaiting MU rule updates — 6 notes
- Debate over drug used to treat Marburg — 6 notes