ACG Releases New Clinical Guidelines for Benign Anorectal Disorders
The clinical guidelines include disorders such as:
• Defecation disorders
• Fecal incontinence
• Proctalgia syndromes
• Anal fissures
The guidelines address definition, epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnostic assessment and treatment recommendations for each disorder.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 ASC Industry Gastroenterologist Leaders to Know
Is CRC Colonoscopy Cost-Effectiveness Sustainable?
Does Hot Snare Polypectomy Trump Cold Snare?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. David VanSickle, Littleton Adventist Hospital begin dual license ASC timeshare arrangement: 5 key notes
- Northeastern researchers discover reason behind staph infection evasion — 3 points
- Rick Von Pusch named Modernizing Medicine's 1st Chief Revenue Officer — 5 highlights
- Rural healthcare to possibly benefit from new Medicaid rules — 4 takeaways
- Newborns to likely be over-treated for GERD — 3 points