ACG Releases New Clinical Guidelines for Benign Anorectal Disorders
The clinical guidelines include disorders such as:
• Defecation disorders
• Fecal incontinence
• Proctalgia syndromes
• Anal fissures
The guidelines address definition, epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnostic assessment and treatment recommendations for each disorder.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 ASC Industry Gastroenterologist Leaders to Know
Is CRC Colonoscopy Cost-Effectiveness Sustainable?
Does Hot Snare Polypectomy Trump Cold Snare?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 143k medical professionals oppose mass deportation of undocumented population — 4 things to know
- The race for ASC efficiency and value: 4 ways to increase throughput and promote quality
- ASC industry leader to know: Stephen Rosenbaum of Interventional Management Services
- 10 most frequent sentinel events
- 15 things to know about orthopedics for ASCs