ACG Releases New Clinical Guidelines for Benign Anorectal Disorders
The clinical guidelines include disorders such as:
• Defecation disorders
• Fecal incontinence
• Proctalgia syndromes
• Anal fissures
The guidelines address definition, epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnostic assessment and treatment recommendations for each disorder.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 ASC Industry Gastroenterologist Leaders to Know
Is CRC Colonoscopy Cost-Effectiveness Sustainable?
Does Hot Snare Polypectomy Trump Cold Snare?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader