ACG Releases New Clinical Guidelines for Benign Anorectal Disorders
The clinical guidelines include disorders such as:
• Defecation disorders
• Fecal incontinence
• Proctalgia syndromes
• Anal fissures
The guidelines address definition, epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnostic assessment and treatment recommendations for each disorder.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
8 ASC Industry Gastroenterologist Leaders to Know
Is CRC Colonoscopy Cost-Effectiveness Sustainable?
Does Hot Snare Polypectomy Trump Cold Snare?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- StartUp Health Colorado to team up CU Anschutz Medical Campus, Children's Hospital Colorado & UCHealth for health innovation: 5 things to know
- Patient handling equipment market to hit $23.4B by 2024: 8 points
- Use audits to your ASC's benefit — 5 insights
- GI physician Dr. Christopher Meyer out as Holzer Health System CEO: 5 things to know
- Indiana University Health Plans leaving ACA exchanges: 4 things to know