Academy of Physicians in Clinical Research Names Dr. Robert Hardi President
Dr. Hardi will serve as president elect until he begins his term as president on Jan. 1, 2015.
Dr. Hardi practices with Capital Digestive Care, based in Silver Spring, Md. He also serves as the medical director of Chevy Chase Clinical Research, an independent research site affiliated with Capital Digestive Care.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Colonoscopy Quality Metrics: Adenoma Detection Rate
AGA President Dr. Anil Rustgi Journeys to Capitol Hill
InterStim in the ASC Setting: 2 Surgeons Weigh In
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Drs. Harjit Bhogal, Arushi deFonseka Join Capital Digestive CareRead Now
- Patient Safety Tool: American Sentinel University's HAI Prevention E-Book for Nurses
- Study: Dopamine-Producing Brain Region Helps Restore Consciousness After General Anesthesia
- AAAHC: 4 Tips for Building an Infection Control Program
- 6 Must-Reads for ASC Turnaround Success
- 8 Endoscopy Center Administrators to Know