Abington Health Selects Dr. Jonathan Sternlieb as CMIO
In this role, Dr. Sternlieb will play a key role in the design, implementation and strategic planning of clinical information systems.
Dr. Sternlieb, a board-certified gastroenterologist, completed his fellowship training at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Lightning Quick Turnover Time & Effective Case Scheduling: Lessons From a High-Volume Endoscopy Center
5 Physicians on ADR, Standard Colonoscopy, Cost Savings & More
Gastroenterologists & Primary Care Physicians: How to Build Meaningful Relationships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-haveRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine