Abington Health Selects Dr. Jonathan Sternlieb as CMIO
In this role, Dr. Sternlieb will play a key role in the design, implementation and strategic planning of clinical information systems.
Dr. Sternlieb, a board-certified gastroenterologist, completed his fellowship training at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Lightning Quick Turnover Time & Effective Case Scheduling: Lessons From a High-Volume Endoscopy Center
5 Physicians on ADR, Standard Colonoscopy, Cost Savings & More
Gastroenterologists & Primary Care Physicians: How to Build Meaningful Relationships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Pre-surgery patient education influences anesthetic technique choice for TKA: 6 insights
- 4 key trends in the $2.35B GI/endoscopic devices market
- USPTF final 2016 recommendations for CRC screening include Cologuard: 4 notes
- Merit Health Natchez adds Dr. W. Kirk Mullins: 4 points
- Reno Orthopaedic Surgery Center surgeon performs Northern Nevada's 1st outpatient THR : 4 key notes