Abington Health Selects Dr. Jonathan Sternlieb as CMIO
selected Jonathan Sternlieb, MD, FACG, as its chief medical information officer.
In this role, Dr. Sternlieb will play a key role in the design, implementation and strategic planning of clinical information systems.
Dr. Sternlieb, a board-certified gastroenterologist, completed his fellowship training at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Lightning Quick Turnover Time & Effective Case Scheduling: Lessons From a High-Volume Endoscopy Center
5 Physicians on ADR, Standard Colonoscopy, Cost Savings & More
Gastroenterologists & Primary Care Physicians: How to Build Meaningful Relationships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Cantel Medical CEO sells 11k+ shares: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Succeed as a new manager: 5 tips
- How to turn ASC staffing from a cost-center into a value center — 8 key steps
- Healthcare services M&A: 10 key trends
- AAOS selects Medline Industries as distribution partner
- Did the ASC industry end the year with a bang or a bust? 50 things to know about 4Q, year-end financial results