Abington Health Selects Dr. Jonathan Sternlieb as CMIO
In this role, Dr. Sternlieb will play a key role in the design, implementation and strategic planning of clinical information systems.
Dr. Sternlieb, a board-certified gastroenterologist, completed his fellowship training at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Lightning Quick Turnover Time & Effective Case Scheduling: Lessons From a High-Volume Endoscopy Center
5 Physicians on ADR, Standard Colonoscopy, Cost Savings & More
Gastroenterologists & Primary Care Physicians: How to Build Meaningful Relationships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- BioSpine Institute adds Dr. M. Nicholas Perenich: 4 takeaways
- Anthem threatens to leave exchanges, implement double-digit premiums if subsidies end
- Opioid abuse drops when providers check patients' past prescriptions: 4 things to know
- AMA implores Congress to reject amended Republican healthcare bill: 4 notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. James Schnell of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists