AAAS Names Dr. Bishr Omary 2013 Fellow
University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, an AAAS 2013 fellow.
Dr. Omary has been named a fellow for his contributions to gastroenterology, cell biology and physiology.
He also serves as a professor of internal medicine and professor and chair of molecular and integrative physiology in the University of Michigan Medical School.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
6 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings
8 Things to Know From ACG 2013 Annual Meeting
Dr. R. Adam Noel Receives American Academy of Pediatrics Outstanding Achievement Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Mid-Bronx Endoscopy Center raises $835kRead Now
- March, April 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- 5 key notes on patient falls from The Joint Commission
- 5 key notes on VertiFlex's PMA Approval Order for Superion Interspinous Spacer
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center implements Plexus IS' anesthesia system — 4 things to know
- 31 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015