AAAS Names Dr. Bishr Omary 2013 Fellow
Dr. Omary has been named a fellow for his contributions to gastroenterology, cell biology and physiology.
He also serves as a professor of internal medicine and professor and chair of molecular and integrative physiology in the University of Michigan Medical School.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
6 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings
8 Things to Know From ACG 2013 Annual Meeting
Dr. R. Adam Noel Receives American Academy of Pediatrics Outstanding Achievement Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Early diuretic therapy for cirrhotic ascites patients lowers 90-day mortality rate: 4 insights
- Anesthesiologist net worth 2016: 5 statistics
- How the evolving ASC industry changes the joint venture game
- Value-based payments are coming for orthopedics: Are you ready?
- Orthopaedic Institute for Children holds ribbon-cutting for new pediatric orthopedic ASC: 4 highlights