AAAS Names Dr. Bishr Omary 2013 Fellow
University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, an AAAS 2013 fellow.
Dr. Omary has been named a fellow for his contributions to gastroenterology, cell biology and physiology.
He also serves as a professor of internal medicine and professor and chair of molecular and integrative physiology in the University of Michigan Medical School.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
6 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings
8 Things to Know From ACG 2013 Annual Meeting
Dr. R. Adam Noel Receives American Academy of Pediatrics Outstanding Achievement Award
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Nationwide Children's, Dr. Marc Levitt Establish Center for Colorectal & Pelvic ReconstructionRead Now
- Senate Finance Committee Calls for Explanation of Cost of HCV Drug Sovaldi: 5 Points
- Sleep Deprivation & its Effect on Colonoscopy Quality
- Arise Austin Medical Center Selects athenahealth for Clinical Integration
- $2.35B AmSurg-Sheridan Deal Completion, 9% Rise in HCA Revenue, Northstar's $15.1M in Q2 Revenue & More – 7 Recent Key Notes on ASC Companies
- Reinventing Healthcare: 5 Strategies for Successfully Leading Change