9 Statistics on Gastroenterologist Salary & Career Satisfaction
Gastroenterologist Compensation Report 2014. How satisfied are gastroenterologists with their income?
Compensation and satisfaction by gender
• Male gastroenterologists earn an average salary of $350,000
• 46 percent of male gastroenterologists are satisfied with their compensation
• Female gastroenterologists earn an average salary of $331,000
• 55 percent of female gastroenterologists are satisfied with their compensation
Satisfaction within the specialty
• Overall, 52 percent of gastroenterologists are satisfied
• 47 percent of gastroenterologists are satisfied with their compensation
• 51 percent of gastroenterologists would choose to practice medicine again
• 59 percent of gastroenterologists would choose the same specialty
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
24 Statistics on Change in Medicare Reimbursement for GI Procedures
9 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
DDW to Host International Panel on Radiofrequency for GERD
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review