9 Statistics on Gastroenterologist Compensation by Location
Medscape Gastroenterologist Compensation Report 2014.
• Great Lakes: $382,000
• Southwest: $380,000
• North central: $378,000
• Northwest: $368,000
• South central: $365,000
• Southeast: $349,000
• West: $340,000
• Northeast: $335,000
• Mid-Atlantic: $319,000
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
AGA: April is IBS Awareness Month
Hutcheson Gastroenterology Adds Dr. Don Mackler
10 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy Revenue Per Case Across the U.S.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
6 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in JuneRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis